ABOUT ACARR AUTOAIR
Acarr Autoair staff are fully trained and licenced in all aspects of vehicle air-conditioning. We can service any motor vehicle including cars, trucks, buses, vans, ute’s & heavy machinery. Give us a call or send us an email. We would love to hear from you!
It is recommend that a vehicle’s air conditioning system is serviced every year to ensure it operates at maximum efficiency.
Some of the reasons your Air conditioning system may not be operating as well as it should
- The interior takes longer to cool down.
- There is a noticeable increase in fuel consumption.
- The windscreen doesn’t clear quickly.
- There is less air flow.
It is good practice to get a full air conditioning service every year. Try and do this before the hotter months start, as this will ensure that you are not caught out by a sudden heat wave at the start of the season.
We offer servicing to air conditioning systems for your vehicle. The Air Conditioning system in your car is a serviceable item. It is very important to maintain your Air Conditioning system for the following reasons:
A/C systems do naturally lose refrigerant, checking this will prevent losing excessive refrigerant, improve your cars power and your air conditioning efficiency.
Low refrigerant in your A/C system will put a strain on the compressor which can result in the compressor wearing out quickly and also if not serviced regularly. Ignoring this can unnecessarily cause costly
The maintenance of your A/C System is important and should include:
- Inspection of drive belts and pulleys.
- Checking operation of valves and thermostats.
- Inspection of hoses and components.
- Evacuation of system and recovery of refrigerant.
- Addition of required amount of refrigerant oil.
- Charging system with recommended refrigerant type and capacity.
- Condenser temperature check.
- Suction line temperature reading.
- Leak testing of system lines and components with an electronic leak detector.
- Running vehicle to check air vent temperature and report.
All work is carried out to Australian standards. Importantly we only change parts that are genuinely needed.
We pride ourselves in diagnosing leaks properly having extensive experience in Air conditioning and Refrigeration Industries. We change the correct part the first time.
We follow many procedures to locate leaks.
Electronically we test for leaks using: Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Ultraviolet light.
All systems are vacuum pressure tested to meet Australian standards.